First Blues Music Festival at Hobbit House a HUGE SUCCESS
Wow. Whoa. What a night!
It was our pleasure at Rebolusyon Rekords and Rakrakan to be part of the 1st Bluesfest. It felt good to be involved in a blues music show in Manila after taking the Blueskrieg train up south and north of Luzon…
Kudos to Andy and The Blue Rats for starting the Bluesfest. Hats off to Pidoy and the hobbits for handling the massive surge of people. Big shoutout to the following:
- the bands Soul Benders, Plug, Kulukati, Snakecharmer (welcome back), The Blue Rats, Jun Lopito and Diamond Dogs, Mr Crayon and Alex of Hukkah
- RJ UR 105.9 for the radio plugs
- Pidoy and Hobbit House crew
- Howlin Dave for the energetic emceeing
- Direk for running a tight show
- Jonathan for the video coverage
- and May for ensuring that everybody got paid, hehehe.
What a fantastic evening of soulful blues and rock n roll. Sa uulitin.
the beautiful blues crowd at Hobbit House
The Blue Rats